A state police officer is considering setting up a speed trap at a certain stretch of I95 South to Richmond. The reason for the speed trap is that officer believes that most cars are being driven to exceed the speed limit in this area. Using the sign test, design a speed trap experiment that the police officer could use to test her belief. Use notional numbers to demonstrate how the test would operate. Use a sample size of 20 cars, and use the Excel BINOM. DIST function as written in the book to generate the appropriate p-value.Describe the test you are proposing. 3 pts.Based on that design and a set of 20 notional (dummy) numbers for demonstration purposes only, answer the following.State the null hypothesis. 1 pt.State the alternative hypothesis. 1 ptState the significance level. 1 pt. Perform the calculations; include the notional data. 3 pts.
Advanced Business Statistics: Speed Trap Sign Test Proposal and Hypothesis
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.