apply a risk assessment technique to decision making by using the following example:Assume that you are going to use nonstatistical sampling to evaluate the results of accounts receivable confirmation for the Bovar audit. Results from previous audits have been excellent. Because of the high quality of the controls at Bovar, you have decided to use an acceptable risk of incorrect acceptance of 10%. There are 3,000 accounts receivable with a gross value of $9,601,883. You have decided that an overstatement or understatement of more than $150,000 would be considered material.Complete the following:Calculate the required sample size using the following formula:Sample size = (book value of population / tolerable misstatement) x assurance factorAssurance factor:5% ARIA = 310% ARIA = 220% ARIA = 1Assume that instead of good results from previous audits, Bovar had poor results and the controls in place were questionable. Discuss the following:How would this affect your sample size?How would you use this information in your sample size determination?How would you select the accounts for testing using systematic selection?
ACCT 664 Colorado Technical Risk Assessment Technique Assignment
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.