1. A projectile is fired upward from the ground with an initial velocity of 300 feet per second. Neglecting air resistance, the height of the projectile at any time t can be described by the polynomial function P(t) = -16t2 + 300t a. Find the height of the projectile when t = 1 second. b. Find the height of the projectile when t = 5 seconds.c. How long will it be until the object hits the ground? 2. A board has length (3×4 + 6×2 – 18) meters and width of 2x + 1 meters. The board is cut into three pieces of the same lengtha. Find the length of each piece. b. Find the area of each piece.c. Find the area of board before it is cut. d. How is the area of each piece of the board related to the area of the board before it is cut? 3. A cubic equation has zeros at -2, 1, and 3. a. Write an equation for a polynomial function that meets the given conditions. b. Draw the graph of a polynomial function that meets the given conditions. 4. Alice was having a conversation with her friend Trina, who had a discovery to share: Pick any two integers. Look at the sum of their squares, the differences of their squares, and twice the product of the two integers you chose. Those three number are the sides of a triangle. a. Write an equation that models this conjecture using the variables x and y. b. Investigate this conjecture for at least three pairs of integers. Does her trick appear to work in all cases, or only in some cases? Explain. c. Use Trina’s trick to find an example of a right triangle in which all of the sides have integer length, all three sides are longer than 100 units, and the three side lengths do not have common factors.d. If Trina’s conjecture is true, use the equation found in part a. to prove the conjecture. If it is not true, modify it so it is a true statement, and prove the statement.
A projectile is fired upward from the ground with an initial velocity of 300 feet per second. Neglecting air resistance, the height of the projectile at any time t can be described by the polynomial function P(t) = -16t2 + 300t
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.