answer the ten questions for this hw. please
Unformatted Attachment Preview
1. Find the energy (in eV) of a photon with a frequency of 7.6 ✕ 1016 Hz.
2. Things around you are emitting infrared radiation that includes the wavelength 1.05
10-5 m. What is the energy of these IR photons?
3. In what part of the EM spectrum would a photon of energy 5.4 ✕ 10
found?(pick the ones that apply)
Radio wave, microwave, infrared, visible, ultraviolet, gamma ray
What is its energy in electronvolts?
4. In a typical electron microscope, the momentum of each electron is about 1.4
kg-m/s. What is the de Broglie wavelength of the electrons?
5. A hydrogen atom initially in the n = 2 level emits a photon and ends up in the ground
(a) What is the energy of the emitted photon?
(b) If this atom then absorbs a second photon and returns to the n = 2
must the energy of this photon be?
6. In a helium-neon laser, find the energy difference between the two levels involved in the
production of green light of wavelength 543.5 nm by this system.
Our essay writing service fulfills every request with the highest level of urgency.