1.Which of the following integrals represents the area of the region bounded by x = e and the functions f(x) = ln(x) and g(x) = log1/e(x)? (4 points)2.Which integral gives the area of the region in the first quadrant bounded by the axes, y = ex, x = ey, and the line x = 4? (4 points)3.Find the area of the region bounded by the graphs of y = x2 – 4x and y = x – 4. (4 points)-4.5004.5002.333None of these4.Find the area of the region bounded by the graphs of y = x, y = 4 – 3x, and x = 0. (4 points)0.37524None of these5.Find the number a such that the line x = a divides the region bounded by the curves x = y2 − 1 and the y-axis into 2 regions with equal area. Give your answer correct to 3 decimal places. (4 points)1.Use your calculator to find the approximate volume in cubic units of the solid created when the region under the curve y = cos(x) on the interval [0, ] is rotated around the x-axis. (4 points)10.7852.4673.1422.Find the volume of the solid formed by revolving the region bounded by the graphs of y = x3, x = 2, and y = 1 about the y-axis. (4 points)None of these3.Which of the following integrals correctly computes the volume formed when the region bounded by the curves x2 + y2 = 25, x = 4 and y = 0 is rotated around the y-axis? (4 points)4.The base of a solid in the first quadrant of the xy plane is a right triangle bounded by the coordinate axes and the line x + y = 6. Cross sections of the solid perpendicular to the base are squares. What is the volume, in cubic units, of the solid? (4 points)3618108725.The base of a solid in the region bounded by the two parabolas y2 = 8x and x2 = 8y. Cross sections of the solid perpendicular to the x-axis are semicircles. What is the volume, in cubic units, of the solid? (4 points)8π1.Find the average value of f(x)=e2x over the interval [2, 4]. (4 points)1463.18731.591517.7823.602.Find the velocity, v(t), for an object moving along the x-axis if the acceleration, a(t), is a(t) = cos(t) – sin(t) and v(0) = 3. (4 points)v(t) = sin(t) + cos(t) + 3v(t) = sin(t) + cos(t) + 2v(t) = sin(t) – cos(t) + 3v(t) = sin(t) – cos(t) + 43.Find the distance, in feet, a particle travels in its first 2 seconds of travel, if it moves according to the velocity equation v(t)= 6t2 – 18t + 12 (in feet/sec). (4 points)456-14.For an object whose velocity in ft/sec is given by v(t) = -3t2 + 5, what is its displacement, in feet, on the interval t = 0 to t = 2 secs? (4 points)6.6072-2.3032.3035.A pitcher throws a baseball straight into the air with a velocity of 72 feet/sec. If acceleration due to gravity is -32 ft/sec2, how many seconds after it leaves the pitcher’s hand will it take the ball to reach its highest point? Assume the position at time t = 0 is 0 feet. (4 points)220.127.116.11.5
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.