1. Discuss the history of public relations (1 page) 2. discuss the 1998 Merck case study: (1 page) the background of Merck case study: Spring 1998, secretary at Merck accidentally faxes 18-page corporate merger memo to the Newark Star Ledger instead of an investment broker. She hit the wrong button. $3 billion, confidential deal outlinedPremature disclosure to the public could cost the company money and reputationSecretary tells her boss, boss tells his bossThe boss’s boss (Senior Vice President/General Counsel)has a good relationship with a reporter at The Star Ledger, and he calls the reporter Reporter pulls the fax out of the machine and gives it back to Merck, no questions asked.The reporter believes that her relationship with Merck’s senior VP is more important than an accidental scoop Now he owes the reporter one. One of the CORE disciplines of communications and public relations One of the most visible But benefits can be hard for management to understand3. Is facebook dying? what’s next? what will take its place? why? (two pages)
1 page per question, double spaced. write the answers in your own words. do not copy any book or internet source.
We offer the best custom paper writing services. We have done this question before, we can also do it for you.
- 100% non-plagiarized Papers
- 24/7 /365 Service Available
- Affordable Prices
- Any Paper, Urgency, and Subject
- Will complete your papers in 6 hours
- On-time Delivery
- Money-back and Privacy guarantees
- Unlimited Amendments upon request
- Satisfaction guarantee
How It Works
- Click on the “Place Your Order” tab at the top menu or “Order Now” icon at the bottom and a new page will appear with an order form to be filled.
- Fill in your paper’s requirements in the "PAPER DETAILS" section.
- Fill in your paper’s academic level, deadline, and the required number of pages from the drop-down menus.
- Click “CREATE ACCOUNT & SIGN IN” to enter your registration details and get an account with us for record-keeping and then, click on “PROCEED TO CHECKOUT” at the bottom of the page.
- From there, the payment sections will show, follow the guided payment process and your order will be available for our writing team to work on it.